KBP3005-KBP310 Rectifier Diode Series include: KBP3005, KBP301, KBP302, KBP304, KBP306, KBP308 and KBP310.
* ldeal for printed circuit board
* Reliable low cost construction technique, results in inexpensive product
* High temperature soldering guaranteed: 250℃C/10 seconds at 5 Ibs.(2.3kg)tension
* Small size, simple installation Leads solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
* This is the best product of kbpharat, a brand new high quality product for rectification of electric equipment. The product is a kbpharat replacement for free exchange relays
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Bridge Rectifier KBP310 Available;
* Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%
|Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage||Vrrm||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum RMS Voltage||Vrms||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||V|
|Maximum DC Blocking Voltage||Vdc||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum Average Forward Rectified Current @Ta = 50 C||IF(AV)||3.0||A|
|Peak Forward Surge Current 8.3 ms Single Half Sine-wave Superimposed on Rated load (JEDEC method)||IFSM||80||A|
|Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage Drop Per leg @ 3.0A||Vf||1.05||V|
Maximun DC Reverse Current @ Ta= 25°C
at Rated DC Blocking Voltage @ Ta= 125 C
|Typical Thermal Resistance||
|Operating Temperature Range||Tj||-55 to+ 150||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-55 to+150||°C|
NOTES: 1. Thermal Resistance from Junction to Ambient and from Junction to Lead Mounted on PCB
with 0.47 x 0.47"(12 x12mm) Copper Pads.