GBU410 Bridge Rectifier is single phase 4/6/8 A glass passivated bridge rectifiers, which voltage range is 50 to 1000volts, current 4/6/8A, GBU410 in GBU package
GBU4005-GBU810 Bridge Rectifier Series include: GBU4005, GBU401, GBU402, GBU404, GBU406, GBU408, GBU410
* Ideal for printed circuit board
* Reliable low cost construction
* Plastic material has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-0
* Surge overload rating to 150 amperes peak
* High temperature soldering guaranteed:
2500 C/10 seconds/.375",(9.5mm) lead
lengths at 5 lbs.,(2.3kg) tension
* Case:Molded plastic body
* Terminals:Leads solderable per MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
* Weight:0.3 ounce,8.0 grams
* Mounting torque:5 in.lbs.Max.
* General purpose use in AC/DC bridge full wave rectification for switching power supply, home appliances, office equipment, industrial automation applications.
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Bridge Rectifier GBU410 Available;
* Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
MAXIMUM RATINGSAND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%
|Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage||Vrrm||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum RMS Voltage||Vrms||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||V|
|Maximum DC Blocking Voltage||Vdc||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum Average Forward Rectified Current @Tc = 100C||lF(AV)||4.0/6.0/8.0||A|
|Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3 ms Single Half Sine-wave Superimposed on Rated Load (JEDEC method)||IFSM||150/175/200||A|
|Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage Drop Per Leg @4.0A/6.0A/8.0A||Vf||1.0||V|
|Maximun DC Reverse Current @Ta =25°C at Rated DC Blocking Voltage @Ta= 125 C||I2t||
|Typical Thermal Resistance (Note 1) (Note 2)||CJ||20/7.0/21.0 4.0||°C/W|
|Typical Junction Capacitance (Note 3)||Rș JC||100/211/211 45/94/94||pF|
|Operating Temperature Range||Tj||-55 to+150||°c|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-55 to+150||°C|
NOTES: GBU4005 Thru GBU410:
1.Mounted on P.C.B. wfth 0.5 x 0.5" (12 x12mm) Copper Pads and 0.375"9.5mm) Lead Length.
2. Mounted on ALPate of 1.6 x1.6 x0.06"THK (4x4x 0.15cm).
GBU4005 Thru GBU410:
1.Mounted onALPIate Heatsink of 2.6 x 1.4 x 0.06"THK (6.5 x 3.5 x 0.15cm).
2. Bo It on Heatsink wrth silicone Thermal Compound for Maximun Heat Transfer with #6 Screws.
GBU4005 Thru GBU410:
1.Units Mounted In Free Air No Heat Sink On PCB 0.5 x 0.5" (12x 12mm) Copper Pads, 0.375" (9.5mm) Lead Length.
2.Unrts Case Mounted On 3.2 x 3.2 x 0.12" Thick (8.2x8.2x0.3cm) AL.Plate Heat Sink.
3.Measured at 1.0 MHz and Applied Reverse Voltage of 4.0 Volts.