KBJ4005-KBJ410 Bridge Rectifiers Series include: GBJ4005, GBJ401, GBJ402, GBJ404, GBJ406, GBJ408, GBJ410, KBJ4005, KBJ401, KBJ402, KBJ404, KBJ406, KBJ408, KBJ410
* UL Recognized File # 230084
* Surge overload rating-50 amperes peak
* ldeal for printed circuit board
* Plastic material has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability Classification 94V-0
* Mounting Position: Any
* General purpose use in AC/DC bridge full wave rectification for switching power supply, home appliances, office equipment, industrial automation applications.
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Bridge Rectifiers KBJ410 M7 Available;
* Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase,half wave,50Hz,resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%
|Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage||Vrrm||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum RMS Voltage||Vrms||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||V|
|Maximum DC Blocking Voltage||Vdc||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum Average Forward (with heatsink Note 2) Rectified [email protected] = 100 C (without heatsink)||If（av）||
|Peak Forward Surge Current 8.3ms single half sine-wave super imposed on rated load (JEDEC Method)||Ifsm||120||A|
|Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage Drop Per leg @2.0A||Vf||1.0||V|
|Maximun DC Reverse Current Tj = 25°C at Rated DC Blocking Voltage Tj = 125 C||Ir||
|l2t Rating for fusing (t<8.3ms)||l2t||93||A2S|
|Typical Junction Capacitance per Leg (Note 1)||Cj||45||pF|
|Typical Thermal Resistance (Note 2)||Rojc||2.2||°C/W|
|Operating Temperature Range||Tj||-55 to+150||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-55 to+150||°C|
NOTES: 1. Measured at 1.0MHz and applied reverse voltage of 4.0 V DC.
2. Device mounted on 50mm x 50mm x 1.6mm Cu Plate Heatsink.