Bridge Rectifiers DB207Ss is surface mount glass passivated bridge rectifiers, which reverse voltage 50 to 1000V, forward current 2A. DB207S in DBS Package
DB207S Bridge Rectifiers is surface mount glass passivated bridge rectifiers, which reverse voltage 50 to 1000V, forward current 2A. DB207S in DBS Package
DB201S-DB207S Bridge Rectifiers Series include: DB201S, DB202S, DB203S, DB204S, DB205S, DB206S, DB207S.
* Rating to 1000V PRV
* Ideal for printed circuit board
* Low forward voltage drop,high current capability
* Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique results in inexpensive product
* Lead tin Pb/Sn copper
* The plastic material has UL flammability classification 94V-0
* General purpose use in AC-to-DC bridge full wave rectifications for SMPS, lighting ballasters, adapters, battery chargers, home appliances, office equipment and telecommunication applications.
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Bridge Rectifiers DB207S Available;
* Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave ,60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%
|Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage||Vrrm||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum RMS Voltage||Vrms||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||V|
|Maximum DC Blocking Voltage||Vdc||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum Average Forward Rectified Current @Ta=40€C||l(AV)||2.0||A|
|Peak Forv/ard Surage Current 8.3ms Single Half Sine-Wave Super Imposed on Rated Load (JEDEC .Method)||IFSM||60||A|
|Maximum Fonward Voltage at 2.0A DC||Vf||1.1||V|
|Maximum DC Reverse Current @Tj=25°C at Rated DC Blocking Voltage @Tj=125C||Ir||
|l2t Rating for Fusing (t<8.3ms)||I2t||10.4||A2s|
|Typical Junction capacitance Per Element(Notel)||Cj||25||pF|
|Typical Thermal Resistance (Note2)||RθJC||40||r/w|
|Operating Temperature Range||Tj||-55 to+150||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-55 to+150||°C|
Noted.Measured at 1.0MHz and applied reverse voltage of 4.0V DC 2.Thermal resistance from junction to ambient mounted on P.C.B with 0.5*0.5"(13*13mm) copper pads.