DB207S Bridge Rectifiers is surface mount glass passivated bridge rectifiers, which reverse voltage 50 to 1000V, forward current 2A. DB207S in DBS Package
DB201S-DB207S Bridge Rectifiers Series include: DB201S, DB202S, DB203S, DB204S, DB205S, DB206S, DB207S.
* Rating to 1000V PRV
* Ideal for printed circuit board
* Low forward voltage drop,high current capability
* Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique results in inexpensive product
* Lead tin Pb/Sn copper
* The plastic material has UL flammability classification 94V-0
* General purpose use in AC-to-DC bridge full wave rectifications for SMPS, lighting ballasters, adapters, battery chargers, home appliances, office equipment and telecommunication applications.
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Bridge Rectifiers DB207S Available;
* Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave ,60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%
|Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage||Vrrm||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum RMS Voltage||Vrms||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||V|
|Maximum DC Blocking Voltage||Vdc||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum Average Forward Rectified Current @Ta=40€C||l(AV)||2.0||A|
|Peak Forv/ard Surage Current 8.3ms Single Half Sine-Wave Super Imposed on Rated Load (JEDEC .Method)||IFSM||60||A|
|Maximum Fonward Voltage at 2.0A DC||Vf||1.1||V|
|Maximum DC Reverse Current @Tj=25°C at Rated DC Blocking Voltage @Tj=125C||Ir||
|l2t Rating for Fusing (t<8.3ms)||I2t||10.4||A2s|
|Typical Junction capacitance Per Element(Notel)||Cj||25||pF|
|Typical Thermal Resistance (Note2)||RθJC||40||r/w|
|Operating Temperature Range||Tj||-55 to+150||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-55 to+150||°C|
Noted.Measured at 1.0MHz and applied reverse voltage of 4.0V DC 2.Thermal resistance from junction to ambient mounted on P.C.B with 0.5*0.5"(13*13mm) copper pads.