DC-link capacitors often experience high slew rates which can be detrimental if a suitably robust capacitor is not selected. DC-link capacitors are often found in power inverters, motor drives, and high-power charging circuits. Capacitor technologies are sometimes mixed in DC-link applications to target noise and transients that may need multiple stages of filtering.
The TDA DC linke capacitor is constructed of metallized polypropylene film encapsulated with epoxy resin in a plastic box, with 2 or 4 tinned copper wire.
TDA DC Link Film Capacitors, THB°C-Link Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitor; Film Capacitors - Precision Capacitors, Calibration Capacitors, Box Type DC-link capacitor, DC Link Film Capacitors, Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors DC-Link Capacitor, High Density MKP DC Link Film Capacitors, POWER FILM, DC APPLICATIONS DC LINK CAPACITORS
* High Density MKP DC Link Film Capacitors
* Very long useful life time: up to 100,000h at 70 °C
* High ripple current capability, low ESR, low ESL
* Temperature range 105 °C
* Mounting: radial, box type DC-Link Capacitor
* 4-6 weeks fast delivery
* Replace Vishay, TDK, Epcos, Wima's DC LINK CAPACITORS
* Customized size
POWER FILM, DC APPLICATIONS DC LINK CAPACITORS, widely used in high performance DC Link, DC filtering, frequency converters, industrial power supply, solar inverter and energy storage.
* Capacitors for DC-Link Applications
* Ultimate Performance for High Power Filter Applications
* DC-Link capacitor for DC-filtering and energy buffering.
* Targets power electronics devices for renewable energy systems, battery charging systems, motor drives and power supplies.
* Typical applications include UPS, Welders, Variable Speed Drives, Battery Chargers,
* Wind and Solar Energy Inverters, Renewable energies inverters, Motor drives
Regular Stocks Available
Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
|Terminal Code||Lead Length Code|
|Digit One (Lead/Terminal Type)||
|2 leads for long||L||27.5mm||G||10.2mm||B||3.0mm||3|
|2 leads for straight cut||2||37.5mm||K||12.7mm||G||4.0mm||4|
|2 leads for forming cut||E||52.5mm||M||20.3mm||D||5.0mm||5|
|4 leads for straight cut||4||N/A||L||7.0mm||7|
|6 leads for straight cut||6||20.0mm min||L|