UF Capacitors is professional high voltage ceramic disc capacitor manufacturer. We supply disc type capacitors with leads, high voltage ceramic capacitors, commercial grade, low dissipation at high frequency, also called High Voltage Disc Ceramic Capacitor.
Radial High Voltage Ceramic Disc Capacitors Ceramic Disc Capacitors are available with spec from 500VDC to 6000VDC, well replacing famous brand Vishay SS Series, 561R, 562R, 565R 615R HVCC Series, Murata DEH Series,TDK CC45, CK45.
* High Voltage Leaded Disc Capacitors
* Commercial/Industrial Low Cost Applications
* Radial leaded high voltage disc ceramic capacitors in a variety of C-V values and sizes
* Ceramic singlelayer DC disc, 500VDC ~6000VDC
* Small sizes, Low Losses, High Reliability
* Radial leads, customized lead styles
* Coated with flame-retardant epoxy resin
* Taping available for automatic insertion.
With a wide variety of UF Capacitors we offer suitable solutions for ICT (Information & Communication Technology), Industrial & Energy, Consumer Electronics and Medical & Healthcare applications.
* Use for coupling, and by-pass circuit.
* For high voltage power supplies for x-ray sources and pulsed lasers
* For baggage scanner
* For industrial laser
* For airpurifier / ionizer
* Ideal for use on decoupling circuits for power supplies
4-6 Weeks Delivery
Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
|Operating Tempersture Range||Class 1 -25'C to +125'C|
|Class 2 -25'C to +105'C|
|Tempersture Coefficients||Class 1 NPO SL|
|Class 2 Y5P Y5U Y5V|
|Rated Working Voltage||500VDC - 6000VDC|
|Capacitance Range||100pF – 10,000pF|
|Test Voltage||2 times of the rated voltage|
|Insulation Resistance||10,000 mΩ or 200 mΩ whichever is the smaller|
|Dissipation Factor (tan Ӭ)||at 1 KHz, +/-0.2 Vrms. 25'C|
|Y5P, Z5U ………………: tan Ӭ ≤ 2.5%|
|Y5V Y5U ………………: tan Ӭ ≤ 5%|
|NPO SL ……………....…< 30P Q > 600|
|≥ 30P Q > 1000|