KBPC610 Bridge Rectifiers is single phase 6A silicon bridge rectifiers, which woltage range 50 to 1000V, current 6A. KBPC610 in KBPC6 Package.
KBPC6005-KBPC610 Bridge Rectifiers Series include: KBPC6005, KBPC601, KBPC602, KBPC604, KBPC606, KBPC608, KBPC610
* UL Recognized File# E-230084
* High surge current capability, Low forward voltage drop
* High temperature soldering guaranteed:250℃C/10 seconds/.375",(9.5mm)lead
* lengths at 5Ibs.(2.3kg)tension
* Small size,simple installation Leads solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
* The KBPC series of single phase rectifier bridge consists of four silicon junctions connected as a full bridge. These devices are intended for general use in industrial and consumer equipment.
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Bridge Rectifiers KBPC610 Available;
* Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%
|Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage||Vrrm||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|Maximum RMS Voltage||Vrms||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||V|
|Maximum DC Blocking Voltage||Vdc||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||V|
|MaximumAverage Forward Rectified [email protected]= 50 C||lF(AV)||6.0||A|
|Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3 ms Single Half Sine-wave Superimposed on Rated Load (JEDEC method)||IFSM||200||A|
|Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage Drop Per Leg @6.0A||Vf||1.0||V|
|Maximun DC Reverse Current @Ta= 25°C at Rated DC Blocking Voltage @Ta= 100 C||IR||10 55|
|Operating Temperature Range||Tj||-55to+125||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-55to+150||°C|