NTC Thermistor range not only includes different shapes (SMD chip and lead types), but also covers diverse applications such as inrush current suppression and temperature compensation.
UF Capacitors offer Inrush Current Limit Power NTC Thermistors. This power NTC Thermistors are made of polycrystalline mixed oxide ceramics. They suppress high inrush current surges, which occur when, for example, low impedance smoothing capacitors are charged.
Why inrush current limiting? In many items of electrical equipment, switched mode power supplies, motors, transformers or amplifiers etc., high inrush currents occur, when the devices are turned on. These can damage individual components or entire assemblies or blow fuses in error. Such high currents are caused by extremely low impedance of smoothing capacitors or coils which produce nearly short circuits at the moment of switching on. However, if NTC thermistors are used as inrush current limiters, this problem can be solved without elaborate circuitry at low cost.
* Minimise line-current distortion and radio noise
* Protect switches, rectifier diodes and smoothing capacitors against premature failures
* Prevent fuse from blowing in error
* Small size , Strong power and strong capability of surge current protection
* Fast response to surge current.
* Phenolic Coat (Black Color) and Silicone Coat (Green) both available
* Switched Mode Power Supplies
* Color Televisions
4-6 Weeks Fast Delivery
Regular Stocks Available
Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
|style||core wire(Item No. 15)||size (mm)|
|D max||T max||F±0.8||d±0.05|