10.0A Surface Mount Glass Passivated Rectifier in SMC package, offers high current capability and low forward voltage drop.
SURFACE MOUNT GENERAL RECTIFIER.
Reverse Voltage - 50 to 1000 Volt s Forward Current - 1 0 Amperes.
Includes：S10A S10B S10D S10G S10J S10K S10M.
* The plastic package carries Underwriters Laboratory
* Flammability Classification 94V-0
* For surface mounted applications
* Low reverse leakage
* Built-in strain relief,ideal for automated placement
* High forward surge current capability
* High temperature soldering guaranteed
* 250 C/10 seconds at terminals
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Diode S10M Available
Single phase half-wave 60Hz,resistive or inductive load,for capacitive load current derate by 20%.
|Maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage||VRRM||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||VOLTS|
|Maximum RMS voltage||VRMS||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||VOLTS|
|Maximum DC blocking voltage||VDC||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||VOLTS|
Maximum average forward rectified current
at TL=65 C
Peak forward surge current
8.3ms single half sine-wave superimposed on rated load (JEDEC Method)
|Maximum instantaneous forward voltage at 10A||VF||1.0||Volts|
Maximum DC reverse current T A=25 ℃
Tat rated DC blocking voltage T A=100 ℃
|Typical junction capacitance (NOTE 1)||CJ||130.0||pF|
|Typical thermal resistance (NOTE 2)||RθJA||10.0||℃/W|
|Operating junction and storage temperature range||TJ,TSTG||-65 to +150||
Note:1.Measured at 1MHz and applied reverse voltage of 4.0V D.C.
2.P.C.B. mounted with 0.6x0.6 ”(16x16mm) copper pad areas