S12A S12B S12D S12G S12J S12K S12M surface mount general rectifier.
Surface mount general rectifier;Reverse Voltage - 50 to 1000 Volts Forward Current - 12.0 Amperes；includes：S12A S12B S12D S12G S12J S12K S12M.
* The plastic package carries Underwriters Laboratory
* Flammability Classification 94V-0
* For surface mounted applications
* Low reverse leakage
* Built-in strain relief,ideal for automated placement
* High forward surge current capability
* High temperature soldering guaranteed
* 250 C/10 seconds at terminals
* Glass passivated chip junction
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Diode Diode Rectifier S12M Available
* Ex-work, FCA Terms, or FOB Terms
Ratings at 25 C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase half-wave 60Hz,resistive or inductive load,for capacitive load current derate by 20%.
|Maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage||VRRM||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||VOLTS|
|Maximum RMS voltage||VRMS||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||VOLTS|
|Maximum DC blocking voltage||VDC||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||VOLTS|
Maximum average forward rectified current
at TL=75 C
Peak forward surge current
8.3ms single half sine-wave superimposed on rated load (JEDEC Method)
|Maximum instantaneous forward voltage at 12A||VF||1.15||Volts|
Maximum DC reverse current TA=25 ℃
at rated DC blocking voltage TA=125℃
|Typical junction capacitance (NOTE 1)||CJ||78.0||pF|
|Typical thermal resistance (NOTE 2)||RθJA||44.0||
|Operating junction and storage temperature range||TJ,TSTG||-55 to +150||
Note:1.Measured at 1MHz and applied reverse voltage of 4.0V D.C.
2.P.C.B. mounted with 0.2x0.2”(5.0x5.0mm) copper pad areas