The S3M is a General Purpose Rectifier with glass passivated junction. UL94V-0 flammability.
The S3M is a General Purpose Rectifier with glass passivated junction. UL94V-0 flammability.includes:S3A S3B S3D S3G S3J S3K S3M.
* The plastic package carries Underwriters Laboratory
* Flammability Classification 94V-0
* For surface mounted applications
* Low reverse leakage
* Built-in strain relief,ideal for automated placement
* High forward surge current capability
* High temperature soldering guaranteed
* 250 C/10 seconds at terminals
* Suffix -C means DO-214AB (SMC) package
* For use in general purpose rectification of power supplies
* inverters, converters, and freewheeling diodes
* consumer, automotive, and telecommunication，Industrial
* RoHS Compliant
* REACH Compliant
* Regular Stock Diode S3M Available
Single phase half-wave 60Hz,resistive or inductive load,for capacitive load current derate by 20%.
|Maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage||VRRM||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||VOLTS|
|Maximum RMS voltage||VRMS||35||70||140||280||420||560||700||VOLTS|
|Maximum DC blocking voltage||VDC||50||100||200||400||600||800||1000||VOLTS|
Maximum average forward rectified current
at TL=75 C
Peak forward surge current
8.3ms single half sine-wave superimposed on rated load (JEDEC Method)
|Maximum instantaneous forward voltage at 3.0A||VF||1.1||Volts|
Maximum DC reverse current TA=25℃
at rated DC blocking voltage TA=100℃
|Typical junction capacitance (NOTE 1)||CJ||60.0||pF|
|Typical thermal resistance (NOTE 2)||Rθ JA||50.0||℃/W|
|Operating junction and storage temperature range||TJ,TSTG||-65 to +175||
Note:1.Measured at 1MHz and applied reverse voltage of 4.0V D.C.
2.P.C.B. mounted with 0.2x0.2”(5.0x5.0mm) copper pad areas